Create Fantastic Snake and much more with our 1 stroke split Cake.
Delivery charges apply depending on delivery location.
Face painting is suitable for children over 3 years old. 2 year olds can have a small design on their hand only. Under 2s cannot be painted.
- Face paint should be removed with soap, water and a face cloth within 8 hours and should not be worn overnight.
- Do not remove face paint with baby wipes; this can cause staining on the skin and sometimes reaction
- Some colours may linger on the skin, do not scrub, simply allow the face to settle and repeat the removal procedure.
- Face paint should not be worn for long periods in the sun, it has no protection.
- Face paints can, on rare occasions, cause an allergic reaction. If your child has not had their face painted before we recommend a patch test so please speak to the team to arrange this. A patch test will be monitored after 60 minutes to check for a reaction.
- All paints comply with EU and FDA regulations.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times; we cannot take responsibility for children standing in the queue and they can be refused painting without an adult.
- Without prejudice we reserve the right to refuse painting anyone we deem unsuitable.