BOOK A FACE PAINTER TODAY
Funky Fun have one of the largest teams of professional and friendly face painters In Northern Ireland, with very competitive rates. We can offer top quality face painting for parties and corporate events. Funky Fun ensures everyone has a happy memorable time. Big kids (adults) and little kids can be transformed into anything from wild animals to crazy clowns, to beautiful butterflies or cool superheroes.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
Check availibility in your area, We deliver to BT1 – BT18 & BT23 Free of charge, Everywhere else has an additional delivery charge.
Check that the product is availiable on the date you selected
Go to the booking screen and book the product you requested
Face painting is suitable for children over 3 years old. 2 year olds can have a small design on their hand only. Under 2s cannot be painted.
- We cannot paint anyone who appears to have a skin disorder, open wound, cold sores, conjunctivitis etc.
- Face paint should be removed with soap, water and a face cloth within 8 hours and should not be worn overnight.
- Do not remove face paint with baby wipes; this can cause staining on the skin and sometimes reaction
- Some colours may linger on the skin, do not scrub, simply allow the face to settle and repeat the removal procedure.
- Face paint should not be worn for long periods in the sun, it has no protection.
- Face paints can, on rare occasions, cause an allergic reaction. If your child has not had their face painted before we recommend a patch test so please speak to the team to arrange this. A patch test will be monitored after 60 minutes to check for a reaction.
- All paints comply with EU and FDA regulations.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times; we cannot take responsibility for children standing in the queue and they can be refused painting without an adult.
- Without prejudice we reserve the right to refuse painting anyone we deem unsuitable.
FACE PAINTING TRAINING
Funky Fun offer training courses throughout the year for beginners taught by Cheryl. The courses are held in Belfast and offer an introduction to face painting along with Health and Safety. Lessons can be booked for corporate and clients.