SOFT PLAY TODDLER
SOFT PLAY TODDLER INFLATABLES
OUR FULL RANGE OF SOFT PLAY FOR HIRE
Funky Fun are one of the leading children’s entertainment companies in Northern Ireland for both private and corporate clients.
We are constantly updating and buying the newest craze to the inflatable world. Whether it is an interactive game, disco domes or slides we have it all. With our ever growing stock of inflatables, we will be sure to draw in the crowds at any event or party. We have several different sizes of castles to suit all age ranges.
HIRE AN INFLATABLE
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
Check availibility in your area, We deliver to BT1 – BT18 & BT23 Free of charge, Everywhere else has an additional delivery charge.
Check that the product is availiable on the date you selected
Go to the booking screen and book the product you requested
We pride ourselves on meeting the guidelines set out in BS EN 14960. All our inflatables come with rain covers as standard and all the electrical connections are waterproof. If it is going to be a wash out on the day of your party or event, you can cancel free of charge before we have made delivery.
Please note we will not set up in weather conditions with high wind speeds or gusts that exceed 24mph. The safety of our customers is paramount and insurance companies will not cover for this.
We can only set up on hard standing surfaces if we drill 10mm holes into the ground. This allows us to secure the inflatable with bolts and meet the correct anchorage requirements.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed: Any damage of theft will be paid for on collection of caste.
1) This unit has an age limit and a maximum user height. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
2) No food, drink or gum shall be allowed on the equipment.
3) All persons shall remove their shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e.large earrings, necklaces etc.) prior to use. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
4) No party-poppers, coloured streamers or “silly string” must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can permanently stain the unit.
5) No person(s) shall be permitted to partake whilst under the influence of alcohol, drugs &/or any other intoxicating substance. Smoking near the inflatable is not permitted.
6) Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
7) The use of the equipment will at ALL times be supervised by a responsible person aged 18 or over, who is not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
8) Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
9) Avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision. Where adult use is permitted, adults and children are not permitted to participate on the same equipment at the same time.
10) Any damage deemed to be malicious or through misuse will be charged against the hirer.
11) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
12) Ensure that no-one with a history of back / neck problems are allowed on the inflatable. Do not allow children with medical conditions that place them at risk of injury to use the castle e.g. – Brittle Bone Disease or temporary injuries etc.
13) Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
14) In the event of heavy rain, everyone must be removed from the inflatable and not re-enter until the rain stops and inflatable is dried, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be left on to stop water entering. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. In the event of high winds the inflatable should be deflated.
15) In the event that the blower overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, inform us IMMEDIATELY.
16) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
17) If you are unsure about anything, please contact us.
18) All equipment must be used / operated in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, including any limitations with regards to height and age.
19) There is a maximum amount of users on this inflatable at any one time.
Please note that all persons using this Bouncy Castle do so at their own risk.
The person/s or organisation hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable
for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Funky Fun cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above terms and conditions and fully understand and accept.
I am aware that whilst in Funky Fun’s care we are fully responsible for the inflatable.
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE