Glitter Tattooist No.1
Funky Fun love to add sparkle and glitter to any party or event. Glitter tattoos are brilliant for children who don’t like their face painted. Glitter tattoos are loved by both boys and girls and can last up to 7 days which is a big hit for the children (glitter tattoos can be removed with baby oil)
- Suitable for children aged 3 and over
- Setup time 5 – 10 mins
- Suitable for indoors
- Suitable for outdoors depending on weather and shelter
Delivery charges may be added at booking depending on postcode,
FREE DELIVERY: BT1-BT18,BT23
£5.00: BT19, BT20
£7.50: BT24, BT36, BT37
£10.00: BT21, BT22, BT26, BT27, BT28
If your postcode is not showing please give US A RING.
Face painting is suitable for children over 3 years old. 2 year olds can have a small design on their hand only. Under 2s cannot be painted.
- We cannot paint anyone who appears to have a skin disorder, open wound, cold sores, conjunctivitis etc.
- Face paint should be removed with soap, water and a face cloth within 8 hours and should not be worn overnight.
- Do not remove face paint with baby wipes; this can cause staining on the skin and sometimes reaction
- Some colours may linger on the skin, do not scrub, simply allow the face to settle and repeat the removal procedure.
- Face paint should not be worn for long periods in the sun, it has no protection.
- Face paints can, on rare occasions, cause an allergic reaction. If your child has not had their face painted before we recommend a patch test so please speak to the team to arrange this. A patch test will be monitored after 60 minutes to check for a reaction.
- All paints comply with EU and FDA regulations.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times; we cannot take responsibility for children standing in the queue and they can be refused painting without an adult.
- Without prejudice we reserve the right to refuse painting anyone we deem unsuitable.