Pucker powder is flavoured sherbet, each guest will get a straw and can get creative and make a rainbow sherbet straw or then can just choose one flavour. Some are sour and some our sweet and can give you a lovely coloured tongue
A member of staff will be there helping to children to serve themselves for 30 servings.
For larger parties please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable for children aged 3 – adult
Setup time 10 – 15 mins
Suitable for indoors
Suitable for outdoors depending on weather and shelter
Larger events can be accommodated please just ring or email for a quote.
Delivery charges may be added at booking depending on postcode,
FREE DELIVERY: BT1-BT18,BT23
£5.00: BT19, BT20
£7.50: BT24, BT36, BT37
£10.00: BT21, BT22, BT26, BT27, BT28
If your postcode is not showing please give US A RING.
Arena measures 15 x 15 x 9
Space required 19 x 20 x 12
Date Changes & Cancellations
Any request for a date change must be made in writing at least thirty days (30 days) in advance of the original event date. Change is subject to availability of the machines and receipt of a new booking agreement. If there is no availability for the alternate date, the deposit shall be forfeited and the event cancelled.
The deposit paid is non-refundable however Funky Fun will move your hire date if possible. Any cancellation will forfeit the deposit payment made.
The final payment is non-refundable unless Funky Fun do not provide a machine for hire to the Customer.
Damage to machines and Accessories
The Customer acknowledges that it shall be responsible and liable for any damage or loss to Funky fun caused by any misuse of the machines by the Customer or their guests. Should the machines be deemed to be no longer fit for hire due to non-repairable damage the Customer will be charged at the full replacement value.
The Customer agrees to, and understands the following:
The Customer will indemnify Funky Fun against any and all liability related to the Customer’s Event during or after the Customer’s event. The Customer will indemnify Funky Fun from the time of service and on into the future, against any liability associated with the Customer.
The machines are a potential hazard if hands or items are placed in the bowl whilst the machine is in action. The Customer and/or their guests are not permitted to use or touch the machines. They may only be served by Fun Fun staff.
The Customer undertakes to ensure all children under 16 years old are supervised at all times while around the machines and are not permitted to touch the machines or swing from the handles.
Once in place the Customer is responsible for ensuring the machines are not moved, lifted or dismantled by anyone other than Funky Fun staff.
Funky Fun cannot be held responsible for any safety issues which occur from the use of hire equipment or consumption of the sweet treats. Some ingredients may contain traces of nut or nut oils and may have been stored in contact with nut produces. Funky Fun cannot be held responsible for any issues resulting from any food allergy.
An allergen ingredient information will be made available upon request.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under Contract Law, then that provision, or portion thereof, shall be deemed separate from the rest of this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, or portions thereof. This is the entire agreement between Funky Fun and the Customer relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties. In the event of a conflict between the parties, the Customer agrees to solve any arguments via arbitration.
If no service is received, Funky Fun’s maximum liability will be the return of all payments received from Customer.
Funky Fun are not responsible for any consequential damages or lost opportunities upon breach of this agreement.
The Contract will commence when Funky Fun receive from the Customer a signed booking confirmation form (this can be confirmation via email) along with the deposit and shall terminate upon delivery of the services or as otherwise detailed in accordance with these Terms.
- To ensure we are able to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and presentation of the machines Funky Fun request that the Customer and/or their guests notify Funky Fun staff of any instances of soiling, spillage or damage.
- We would ask that all persons using the service refrain from placing any food, drink and/or sharp objects on or in the machines. Funky Fun have the right to refuse service if this rule is not adhered to.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that no tea lights or candles are placed as decoration on the machines, and under no circumstances can anything such as banners or pictures be attached.
- Funky Fun will not tolerate any abuse or threatening behaviour to any of our team or abuse of the machines and/or accessories. Funky Fun retain the right to terminate this contract immediately in cases where our team feel they are being abused or threatened, or the machines and/or accessories are being, or are in danger of being, damaged due to the actions of any persons attending the Customer’s event
- NB The Customer will be fully responsible for any loss or damage caused by the Customer or their guests or other attendees at the event in relation to Funky Fun’s equipment or employees/contractors howsoever caused.
- The candy floss machine can only be situated on a firm flat surface. If the event is in a marquee or similar temporary structure, a suitable base will be required. The standard price assumes clear access at ground floor level. Where this cannot be achieved additional charges will be applied and stated 30 days prior to the event
- If Funky Fun staff deem the proposed location of the candy floss machine unsafe then Funky Fun reserve the right not to set up the machines.
- The Customer is responsible to ensure in advance that the venue allows reasonable access for loading and suitable parking once the equipment has been unloaded.
- Funky Fun normally allow one hour to set up the machines and it can be dismantled in a similar time (This does not affect your hire time). However, it does depend on where the machines are situated in the venue – no two jobs are the same.
- Funky Fun will endeavour to ensure that requested flavour choices are provided. However Funky Fun reserve the right to substitute flavour choices that are unavailable from suppliers
- The Customer is not permitted to use or mix their own flavourings with the flavourings provided by Funky FUn. This is for insurance and product traceability reasons.
- Any stock left over at the end of hire will be given to the customer.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring Funky Fun have access to the event venue and to appropriate facilities, including, without limit, by arranging, in good time and at the Customer’s own expense, all permits, licenses and permissions necessary to enable Funky Fun staff to gain access to the venue and perform the services.