Nerf wars are tons of fun to play with friends and family, or youth group etc. There are many different ways to organise a Nerf game, and you can play several of these in one party. With inflatable obstacles and Nerf guns this is an adrenaline fuelled party.
Nerf Wars is the latest craze to have taken UK by storm.
Nerf Wars is an exciting and exhilarating party experience suitable for any age from 6+.
Nerf Wars is completely safe and fun activity for all the kids.
Players use Nerf guns which fire safe foam darts, as they play a series of games around the battle zone in the 1.5hrs
The battle zone consists of numerous inflatable obstacles and barricades that the players can use as a tactical shelter. the battle zone can be set up anywhere that has a large enough space.
There are so many games to choose from and can last up to 15 minutes per games
- Free for all
- Capture the flag
- Team Death Match
- Attack v Defence
- Defend the Core
- Team Leader Assassination
- POW Rescue
Delivery charges may be added at booking depending on postcode,
FREE DELIVERY: BT1-BT18,BT23
£5.00: BT19, BT20
£7.50: BT24, BT36, BT37
£10.00: BT21, BT22, BT26, BT27, BT28
If your postcode is not showing please give US A RING.
1. We request you pay a £50 charge for the ‘services’ in advance of booking. The balance to be paid before or on the day of the hire. Payment can be made by an online bank payment, on the day of the party by way cash or through Paypal.
You agree that you will.
1.Advise Funky Fun if any child attending a party requires any assistance in relation to a disability, learning difficulties, sight or hearing problems. This will enable the organiser to staff the party accordingly.
2. We reserve the right to exclude any child from the party that is in our opinion disruptive, destructive or causing a danger to themselves or others.
3. No Alcohol is to be brought into any of the venues.
Our charges that we agree with you, are for the work that we agree at that time. If we are asked by you to carry out additional work or your instructions to us to change, we reserve the right to make an additional charge.
1. Should the party be cancelled by you, the £50 party deposit will be retained. If Funky Fun cancels the party, the deposit will be returned in full.
2. If the party is cancelled due to inclement weather, the deposit is returned as long as we haven’t left for delivery.
Either we or you shall be entitled to terminate this agreement immediately, by written notice to the other if the other commits any material breach of this agreement and in the case of a breach capable of remedy, fails to remedy it within 7 days after receipt of a written notice giving full details of the breach and requiring it to be remedied.
1. We warrant to you that we will seek to supply the services with reasonable skill and care. We accept liability for our own negligence, but only to the extent stated in this clause.
2. Nothing in this agreement shall be constructed as restricting or excluding our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for fraud or, to the extent that such rights may not be contracted out of, as affecting the statutory rights of any person dealing as a consumer.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, in no event shall either party be liable to the other for any indirect or consequential loss of any nature and howsoever caused.
4. We do not have any implied obligation, duty or liability in contract other than those explicitly stated in this agreement.
We are not liable for any breach of this agreement caused by matters beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, fire, lightning, explosion, war, flood, disorder, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), failures or interruptions of electricity supplies, weather or exceptional severity or acts of local or central government or other authorities.
1. No waiver or any amendment to these terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both you and us.
2. A person who is not a party to these terms may not enforce any of them under the contracts (Rights of the third parties) Act 1999.
3. Whilst Funky Fun will entertain the whole group and hold responsibility for the children, parental supervision is required, with responsibility resting with the parents for the safety of the children who are not taking part.
4. At the start of the party children are given full instructions on how to game work with a full safety briefing.