10ml Pros-Aide Cosmetic glue
£4.00 Excluding VAT
Washable practice Mat for practicing face painting.
Made from durable plastic that can be washed and reused over and over.
Face design that gives you plenty of room to practice swirls curls and anything else you can think of.
Remember! to paint on use this side only
Clean with wet cloth or rinse under tap and wipe dry, Some paints will leave a colour residue, remove by wiping Eucalyptus oil.
If wanting to enhance your design with glitter, be sure to rinse design off under tap and then wipe dry. Glitter can act as an abrasive and may scar your practice mat.
Out of stock
10ml of Pros-Aide Cosmetic Adhesive in easy to use applicator Bottle.
Pros-Aide is the professional’s choice in Cosmetic Adhesives. When used with glitter it will last up to 5 Days.
Delivery charges apply depending on delivery location.
Face painting is suitable for children over 3 years old. 2 year olds can have a small design on their hand only. Under 2s cannot be painted.
- Face paint should be removed with soap, water and a face cloth within 8 hours and should not be worn overnight.
- Do not remove face paint with baby wipes; this can cause staining on the skin and sometimes reaction
- Some colours may linger on the skin, do not scrub, simply allow the face to settle and repeat the removal procedure.
- Face paint should not be worn for long periods in the sun, it has no protection.
- Face paints can, on rare occasions, cause an allergic reaction. If your child has not had their face painted before we recommend a patch test so please speak to the team to arrange this. A patch test will be monitored after 60 minutes to check for a reaction.
- All paints comply with EU and FDA regulations.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times; we cannot take responsibility for children standing in the queue and they can be refused painting without an adult.
- Without prejudice we reserve the right to refuse painting anyone we deem unsuitable.